…and we’re on the winning side. =)
Our resident German Slave Girl has just informed me that she and her sister will be taking our patterns to the Battle of Waterloo Reenactment in Beglium this June.
So it seems like today is the perfect day to announce our European summer schedule.
If you’re in Europe this summer, you can find Reconstructing History Patterns at these events:
- 14-15 June — Textile Weekend in Archeon Park, Alphen, Netherlands at Nehelenia Patterns’ booth
- 20-22 June — Battle of Waterloo Reenactment, Plancenoit, Belgium at Nehelenia Patterns’ booth
- 12-13 July — Battle of Tewkesbury in Gloustershire, UK at Paul Meekins’ booth
- 19-20 July — English Festival of History at Kelmarsh Hall, Northamptonshire, UK at Paul Meekins’ booth
- 8-10 August — Time Travel to the 18th century in Fulda, Germany at Nehelenia Patterns’ booth
- 16-17 August — Minden 1759 in Minden, Germany at Nehelenia Patterns’ booth
- 16-17 August — Battle of Bosworth Field at the Bosworth Battlefield Centre, Leicestershire, UK at Paul Meekins’ booth
And many other events at the vendors on our Partners’ page.