Historical Pattern Timeline
We carry a broad range of historical clothing or costume patterns, notions and supplies to help you bring your historical clothing dreams to life! We also carry fabrics by the yard, embroidery supplies, lace and precious metal spangles to accessorize your project. You can also search for patterns by historical pattern time line if you know exactly what you're looking for.
Middle Ages and Renaissance
From the Dark Ages to the time of Shakespeare, and everything in between. This is the time period recreated by the Society for Creative Anachronism (SCA), Dagorhir, the Kingdom of Acre, Renaissance Fairs and many living history groups.
- The Middle Ages
- The Renaissance
- Medieval/Renaissance Undergarments and Accessories
- Irish, Polish and German ethnic clothing, pre-1600
The Early Modern Period
The transition from the Medieval and Renaissance world to the world we know today. It includes the English Civil War, the Restoration and the settling of the New World. This period is brought to life by many different reenactment groups.
- The English Civil War (1630s-1650s)
- The English Restoration (1660s-1680s)
- The Golden Age of Piracy (1680s-1720s)
- F&I/American Revolution 1730s-1780s
- The Regency 1800-1820
- Accessories of this Period
More To Come!
We're always expanding our line, adding patterns and product throughout the timeline.
- Men's & Women's 15th-century gowns
- Viking Era
- Scottish Great Kilt
...and many more!