Get all your German Renaissance Accessories in one place!
Make all your Landsknecht and early 16th-century accessories from the Holy Roman Empire including:
- Tellerbarett ("platter hat") and Schlappe ("starfish hat") for men and women,
- Men's coif and arming cap,
- Linen partlet and apron,
- Goller (fur-lined capelet),
- Ledergoller (men's leather jerkin),
- High-neck and low-scoop shirts and shifts for men and women with smocking instructions,
- Strumpfen (cloth hose) with Kniebänder,
- Wulsthaube, Wulst and Steuchlein (German women's headdresses, and
- Hairstyle instructions for women.
Detailed instructions. Embellishment suggestions included. Historical notes. All Sizes in one envelope: See back cover image in the gallery for yardages and notions.
Click here. If you don't look your best, we haven't done our job.